Client: Fence Factory Rentals
Problem: Lack of clear direction from previous agency, marketing focused on one location (out of 6), search results overtaken by competitors.
Solutions: Website Management, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Advertising, Email Marketing, Brand Management
Event Factory Rentals is a newer division of Fence Factory and Fence Factory Rentals with locations in Atascadero, Fresno, and Ventura. They specialize in temporary chain-link, vinyl and iron fencing, luxury toilet trailers, and portable toilet rentals for event organizers and businesses throughout Central and Southern California. The company is well-equipped to help their customers with any kind of event they can think up, from formal intimate gatherings and casual events to large-scale sporting events and concerts.
By using keyword comprised of all services provided and local cities, areas and zip codes, we created a cross-channel SEO+SEM campaign designed to increase conversions and clickthroughs.
- Converted website to WordPress
- Working with management at each location to work towards goals
- Engaged in social media advertising campaign targeting people who are recently engaged, that are planning an outdoor wedding
- Aggressive SEO campaign reaching all 6 locations and all cities surrounding in 15-20 mile radius
The client made significant gains in both search presence and patient conversions in 2019, when compared to the previous year.
- 200+ leads per month
- 150+ phone calls per month
- 30+ leads generated from ad campaign per month
- Dominative entity for any fence & toilet rentals in central and Southern California
Growing a healthcare practice online requires a strong presence in local directories, ensuring your business contact information is kept up to date, and that potential patients are able to find both your practice and your doctors.
It’s important to have a strong search engine presence in your local area and beyond, as to ensure you are reaching more than just your backyard. Patients are not only looking for a healthcare center, they are reading reviews on the doctors and the practice as a whole.