Client: Quest Settlements
Problem: New company in a highly-competitive industry, ineffective website, extremely minimal search engine presence, missing out on potential leads for the variety of services offered, dependent on referrals.
Solutions: Web Design, SEO, SEM, Geofencing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Brand Managment
With Headquarter offices in Westlake Village and San diego, Quest Settlements is a leading provider of comprehensive advisory services and financial products in the structured settlement industry. Quest works with clients throughout California and Nevada, with offices in LA County (Westlake Village) and San Diego. Their Settlement Consultants work closely with attorneys and their clients to ensure that the claimants receive structured settlements that meet their particular needs.
By using keyword comprised of all services provided and local cities, areas and zip codes, we created a cross-channel SEO+SEM campaign designed to increase conversions and clickthroughs.
- We built Quest a robust, conversion-optimized website.
- We used our local & organic SEO strategies to drastically improve their search engine presence in both the LA County & San Diego County areas.
- We use targeted email marketing in conjunction with geofencing/geotargeting social media ads to reach out to those attorneys that are confirmed to attend or likely to attend events.
The client made significant gains in both search presence and patient conversions in 2019, when compared to the previous year.
- 3,827 Phone Leads
- 4,300 Monthly Local Search Impressions
- #1 – #3 Organic Rankings for cities within 15 mile radius
Growing a healthcare practice online requires a strong presence in local directories, ensuring your business contact information is kept up to date, and that potential patients are able to find both your practice and your doctors.
It’s important to have a strong search engine presence in your local area and beyond, as to ensure you are reaching more than just your backyard. Patients are not only looking for a healthcare center, they are reading reviews on the doctors and the practice as a whole.